We are looking for a talented and driven Sales Representative to grow our presence in the maritime market with a focus on new product/service development. This role will look to drive sales, develop customer relationships, and deliver strategic accounts across the target markets. As with all our hires, we are looking to employ someone who has the potential to grow alongside the company.
Our culture and benefits
We help create the right environment for our dedicated staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them. Driven by family values we wish to hire people that value our multinational multilingual, culture, working along the globe.
Due to recent rapid growth and partnerships in the maritime products field UW Group is looking for an exceptional talent to grow the pipeline and revenue for this segment of the business.
Our new products portfolio has huge potential in the local maritime industry, with a pipeline already filled with significant request for the products.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with and respond promptly to enquiries by both phone and email and get a full understanding of the project and customer requirements
- Planning and attending webinars, trade shows, and conferences as required
- Mapping out the decision makers & influencers. Ensure all enquiries are logged and followed up
- Driving the top-line revenue and orders, by expanding growth with existing customers, acquiring new customers, and driving upsells by promoting the adoption and use of our products, solutions, and services
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager (BDM), Sales Managers (SM) and principals assigned representatives, in the sales process from lead to prospect to close
- Helping the Business Development Manager execute the company’s Go-to-Market strategy
- Highlighting our vision and opportunity for potential customers through a combination of ROI and qualitive value propositions
- Helping the department achieve the revenue and profit goals
- Excellence: Motivated to drive for results with attention to details
- Productivity: Achieve results with the ability to focus on priorities and adherence to department objectives
- Positive approach, strong collaborator and with energy to grow
- Aligned: Ability to follow instructions, processes, policies and utilize internal systems/tools to accelerate results
- Customer Experience: Professional presence with an ability to engage, build and own the customer relationships, internally and externally
- A passionate, innovative learner that gets excited about professional growth and being challenged by new opportunities
- Proactive communicator who facilitates efficient cross-team connection at the earliest opportunity.
Knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience of sales and account management
- Executive presence with the ability to represent and present in front of an audience
- A strong team player that is passionate about being a part of a fast-moving and entrepreneurial company
- Flexibility and willingness to work within multiple time zones
- Working in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Invested and proactive in your professional growth, development, and career path
- Strong skills with CRM solutions such as NetSuite Salesforce,
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to be both technical and analytical
- Able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and international cultures
- Languages: fluent English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Candidates will need to hold valid right to work in Cyprus. Travel is required for this role – you will be required to travel occasionally for seminars and trade shows
- Experience with maritime industry is desirable.
- Relevant technical knowledge is preferable.
- University graduate with business, background studies, and a strong background in and enthusiasm for maritime sales is important.
- Full product specific training will be provided.
Salary will be competitive based on this type of role within maritime industry, and we offer a bonus scheme, pension contributions, and a holiday loyalty scheme.
Apply by completing the form below