UW Group is one of the world’s leading shipping representatives. With an expanding list of principals, UW Group, and its subsidiary companies UMAR Shipping Services & WSR Services, represent some of the largest organizations in the maritime industry, and handles almost 1000 customers, with more than 6500 vessels all around the world, from five strategically located offices.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in monthly reporting closing procedure.
- Perform and review the bookkeeping process in accordance with IFRS.
- Ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT reports.
- Review the statutory and tax audit process.
- Perform other accounting/bookkeeping duties as may assigned by Management.
- Report to Accounting Manager and CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English language.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly.
Apply by completing the form below