UW Group is one of the world’s leading shipping representatives. With an expanding list of principals, UW Group, and its subsidiary companies UMAR Shipping Services & WSR Services, represent some of the largest organizations in the maritime industry from five strategically located offices worldwide.
We are looking for two ambitious Accountants for the Headquarters in Limassol to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks, including the processing and payment of vendor invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transaction in the accounting system
- Communication with customers and vendors for accounting matters
- Schedule pay runs based on standard company payment terms
- Preparation, monitoring and execution of payments
- Update accounts payable/receivables and perform reconciliations
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Perform other accounting/bookkeeping duties as may assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar position
- Fluent in English language
- Good communication skills
- Good computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Good organization and time management skills
- Experience with NetSuite software will be considered as an advantage